Placing your technical administration in our hands will be of real benefit to you!
The maintenance and administration of mandatory technical and operational documentation without proper knowledge or experience will quickly become your biggest time- and personnel capacity-eater, as well as the greatest source of obstacles and errors in the operation of any type of building.
However, clutter and errors in technical and operational documentation may result in a far greater loss than just excessive personnel costs and the consequences of accidents resulting from the poor monitoring of equipment. Possible consequences may also include a monetary fine or even criminal penalties.
Our operational engineers understand your technical documentation better than your assistant.
Let us take care of your operational and technical documentation, and we will provide the best efficiency and effectiveness with the fewest resources.
- maintaining and updating technical and operational documentation
- an electronic system for communicating and monitoring requirements
- processing and regular updating of maintenance plans
- determining annual building operating costs
- proposals for optimizing operating costs
- representing the client in front of third parties
We are a reliable partner in moments of crisis.
- non-stop emergency service including on weekends and public holidays
- intervention – the removal of the accident within the agreed-upon time limit
- development of documentation for reported defects, preparation of a protocol to eliminate disturbances
- preventing threats to human health and life in the building
- preventing large or consequential damage to property
- elimination of risks to the extent necessary
Audits and statutory inspections:
Do you have any idea as to the variety or frequency of activities must be performed on building equipment according to the valid legislation of the Czech Republic?
Do you know where and at what price you can find a good audit engineer?
We will provide you with comprehensive services with respect to your facility’s audits and legal inspections:
- the registration of audit dates according to current legislation
- arranging and properly conducting audits to the extent required
- archiving audit reports
Maintenance of buildings and technological facilities
Prevention is the most effective means of ensuring long-term well-functioning facility.
We can effectively remove any fault, but in the first place our engineers are specialists on how to prevent faults.
Preventive maintenance and monitoring the condition of buildings is your cheapest way of eliminating faults.
- evidence of risk
- maintenance activities, including spare parts
- regular daily maintenance and monitoring of the building and equipment
- optimizing equipment operations