For the term “Property Management“, there is no easy equivalent in Czech.
In our language, we define the importance of this service (and thus its name) by describing two areas of property, accounting and lease administration in relation to the operation of any commercial properties:
- Administrative services for the property owner
- Administrative services for tenants
Here, you can find both components of Property Management under one roof, and even one department, or even (according to the size of the object) one person.
- You will pay for just one, but get two great services.
- tenant services (communication and implementation of requirements, billing services, communication with the building owner)
- services for building owners (cost allocation, resolving disagreements, reminders and registration of borrowers, communication with tenants, monitoring budgets, investment planning, recording contracts, etc.)
You have your service providers under control?
Do you know what you can actually request from your supplier and what they should really give you?
We are the supplier!
We know your own capabilities and we know the capabilities of other suppliers.
Let us manage your suppliers and you will get the best that can be obtained from them.
- coordination of performance of FM service suppliers, the client's own performance and subcontracting
- preparation and monitoring of schedules of specific projects
- acceptance of work