Occupational safety and health / Fire protection / Enviromental protection
Occupational safety and health
Are you sure that everything is all right in terms of the occupational safety and health?
We can guarantee you this security thanks to our experienced professionals who know everything about this broad and "dangerous" area.
With us, no inspections or audits will ever surprise you.
Thanks to our administration, you will not have to fear any accidents at work or other unusual events.
Thanks to our health and safety officers, working at your company will be really safe.
- documentation (processing and administration of the prescribed occupational health and safety documentation, training, occupational safety and health training cards, registration of occupational accidents, management of operational books, journals, equipment, records of medical examinations, etc.)
- inspection activities (non-compliances and processes concerning the work environment, work conditions, proposed measures to remove bottlenecks, inspection of equipment and safety signs at the workplace, participation in audits conducted by inspection bodies, health and safety checks mandated by legislation, cooperation in inspections carried out by the state, etc.)
- staff training (initial occupational health and safety briefings for newly recruited employees, periodical training of employees in health and safety, etc.)
We do not want to extinguish your fires; what we want is to prevent them effectively and efficiently!
Our experts will examine, evaluate and remove any potential fire risk or related problems.
We will prepare your facility for inspections and safety audits and make sure that you will never have to "extinguish" any "fire" in terms of statutory requirements or legislation.
We can make your work environment "fireproof"!
- inspection activities (fire prevention control, fire control documentation, etc.)
- employee training (fire protection training of executives and regular employees, or fire prevention patrols, fire protection prevention officer training)
- technical and organizational activities of the competent person within the requirements of regulation of the Ministry of Interior No. 246/2001 Coll., on fire prevention (including prevention activities, organizational provision of audits, inspections, repairs and pressure tests of portable extinguishers, wall-mounted fire extinguishers, organizational provision of audits and inspections of automatic fire extinguishing equipment, fire risk assessment as agreed upon with the client and according to the needs of the workplace, inspections and audits of EPS, inspections of compliance with fire protection regulations)
- processing documentation (creation of fire regulation documents, fire alarm directives, etc.)
- advising and consultancy
Any violations of legislative standards to protect the environment may have a lasting and fatal impact not only on your finances, but – worse – on the actual environment and our planet.
We want to protect both: your money and our environment and nature.
We will provide you with impeccable services and consulting on all types of environmentally hazardous situations.
- waste management (introduction of practical waste management systems – sorting, categorization of waste discharge permits for hazardous waste management, equipment and labeling of waste collection points, supply of identification lists of hazardous waste materials, processing of the basic description of waste, processing internal regulations (directives) on waste management, processing documentation required under the law, particularly the Waste Management Plan (WMP) and ensuring its discussion at regional authorities, etc.)
- water management (development operational rules for water works – oil traps, waste water treatment plants, preparation of emergency plans, provision of appropriate emergency equipment, preparation of annual reports and data processing for the assessment of fees, arranging water management permits, provision of sampling and analysis of samples according to water rights decisions, methodological assistance upon reporting to the Integrated Pollution Register, etc.)
- Air pollution (categorization of air pollution sources and notification to state administration authorities, provision of emission measurements as required by the source category of air pollution, operational records of air pollution sources, developing operational summaries of annual reports on the operation of air pollution sources, preparation of documents for assessing fees for air pollution, etc.)