The supply of utilities is the ultimate basis for the viability of any building.
Without qualified inspections, all that is essential to the business can easily become an unnecessarily burdensome cost factor. With respect to utility delivery, this rule applies even more since there are many options for purchasing utilities, as well as many options for losing out unnecessarily and substantially with their purchase.
The situation in the utilities market has been continuously changing, and if you are not paying attention to the current business climate and have no knowledge or access to information necessary for comparing and evaluating bids by distributors, you can very easily spend more than is necessary on your utilities purchase.
With our consumption package, you can buy utilities significantly cheaper than as a separate customer. Our specialists in the field of power engineering are ready to explain, provide and process any and all necessary steps to ensure that the performance / price of your consumption needs increases significantly (in your favor).
If our specialist monitors, manages, coordinates and purchases your utilities, we can guarantee you the best prices and quality 24 hours a day!
You need ENERGY for the operation and success of your company – we will buy it for you cheaper!
- utility distribution (meter readings, consumption diagram settings, arranging the reserved capacity of additional energy purchases)
- administration (records of contracts, billing verifications, invoicing, service interruption planning)
- the establishment, modification and termination of the consumption point (participation in the local investigation, acceptance of work and maintenance documentation, connection inspections, data and application processing)
- thermovision measurements
- analyses of your current contract terms and consumption needs
- a comparison of prices and consumption diagrams with current market opportunities
- utilities purchase (price negotiation and supplier selection), project implementation (representing your company in front of three distributors and transferring contract terms to a new supplier or negotiating the best prices with your existing supplier)
Energy audits and building certificates
An energy audit is a guarantee of very valuable information and may be an appropriate starting point for the implementation of energy saving projects. Therefore, it is a suitable product not only for institutions that are legally required to have them, but for virtually anyone who is seriously considering energy savings.
The following entities have the legal obligation to conduct an energy audit:
- any individual or legal entity who applies for a government subsidy within any energy subsidy program, if the installed capacity of the power source exceeds 200 kW
- organizational units of the government, regions, municipalities and the Capital City of Prague as well as organizations financed from the state budget with a total annual energy consumption greater than 1,500 GJ
- any individual or legal entity, except organizations financed from the state budget, with a total annual energy consumption greater than 35,000 GJ,
- with regard to buildings that are energy self-sufficient, there is an obligation to conduct an energy audit for the total annual amount of energy consumption exceeding 700 GJ
A certificate of the energy intensity of buildings (the energy certificate) is a document that evaluates the overall energy intensity of buildings.
Its content and form, like that of the Energy Audit, are defined by Act No. 406/2000 Coll., on energy management, amended by Act No. 177/2006 Coll. According to this law, buildings not older than 10 years are required to have an Energy Performance Certificate as a part of the documentation upon:
the construction of new buildings
significant changes to completed buildings with a total floor area greater than 1,000 m2 that affects their energy efficiency
the sale or lease of buildings or parts thereof
Does that sound familiar to you?
Are you worried about unexpected expenses and administrative burden?
Then you've come to the right place!
We will arrange a qualified energy audit and energy performance certificate for you in accordance with all legal requirements and standards with minimal demands on your time and money.
We are no stranger to atypical administrative and technical requirements, which can easily be described in detail and managed as part of our typical service.
Energy optimization projects
The trend of reducing energy consumption by all equipment, buildings and activities is a phenomenon of our times. Whether your energy savings decision is driven by the economics of steadily increasing energy prices or environmental considerations, you will eventually need to address the issues of increasing efficiency in energy utilization and reducing consumption.
Address it with us! We are an experienced expert in managing energy-efficient buildings and are a member of the Czech Green Building Council.
With us, everything is taken care of in advance:
Project preparation – includes an extensive and detailed analysis of the current condition, the optimum design, a feasibility study, including a calculation of financial and technical indicators, a project schedule and detailed design documentation.
Project implementation – guarantees the professional implementation of plans in practice. It contains all required project management including guarantees of all subcontracts.
Project funding – takes away all the worries of providing funding for needed investments, partially or wholly as your need arises. The funding is tailor made to the project and includes a wide range of options including EC methods (installment payments for utility delivery from a given device) and EPC (payments from demonstrable energy savings).
Examples of optimization:
- efficient lighting
- construction changes to buildings (insulation, window replacement, etc.)
- replacement of old equipment in buildings with modern technology
- energy recovery
- cogeneration (co-production of heat and electricity) and trigeneration (co-production of heat, cold and electricity) consumption control units