Cleanliness and tidiness at the workplace are the basis of a good quality environment with satisfied employees.
Although you can work in a disorganized environment, you will not be successful in the long run or be able to create profit-generating products if your work environment is not clean and organized.
Try our cleaning service and be surprised that even such an unpopular service can be operated effectively for a long term and at the quality level you expect from us.
We will make your interior spaces clean and tidy.
We perform these tasks efficiently, thoroughly and cheaply.
We will provide your employees with an environment in which they can do their job as best as they can.
Our prices will not shock you and the quality of our cleaning services will not be compromised by a lack of funding from unrealistic price offers!
Our cleaning service is very reliable and functional, and our prices are really good!
- cleaning according to the various needs of individual facilities (wet cleaning, dry dusting and cobwebs, vacuum cleaning, disinfection)
- sanitary supplies and sanitary materials (toilet paper, soap, towels, fragrance into dispensers, disinfectant tablets)
- daily service
- special treatment – non-standard surfaces (anti-electrostatic surfaces, heavy pollution)
- special cleaning – food operations
A positive impression made by your outdoor space plays an equally important role in successful negotiations with a customer just as much as clean hands and nails do during a hand shake!
Do not make your clients trudge through snow or let them step on bubble gum if you want to do business with them.
We will take care of your outdoor spaces and ensure their proper appearance so that nothing interferes with your efforts at securing successful business partnerships.
Entrust us with the maintenance and care of your sidewalks, parking facilities and building exteriors, and we will guarantee they will present well for both you and your customers!
- winter maintenance of outdoor areas (snow and ice removal, salting and inert sanding of sidewalks, snow removal, snow emergencies)
- cleaning sidewalks (sweeping, waste collection, removal of fallen leaves)
- cleaning of roofs, building exteriors and windows (including work at height)
- removal of graffiti and chewing gum
Forgetting about nature does not pay off, even in business.
Landscaped and properly treated green areas provide not only an impression of professionalism and stability of a successful and prosperous company, but also help workers to get rid of tension and stress acquired at the workplace. Areas full of weeds and overgrown grass are subject to fines levied by municipal authorities in case natural seeding might threaten neighboring areas.
We take care of everything green, both alive and dry, at your facility.
We will help you with grown trees and flower beds, or arranging dry and cut flowers in your reception area.
We do not forget about nature in our portfolio – on the contrary, we will be happy to provide your green areas with the proper care they deserve.
- Routine landscaping (grass cutting including removal, maintenance of ornamental shrubs, trees, maintenance of flower beds)
- professional consulting on planting and maintenance of green areas (renovation of old and modeling of new ornamental gardens and green areas including the installation of accessories)
- taking care of houseplants (maintenance, watering, fertilizing, planting, including professional proposals to restore indoor greenery)
- flower deliveries (live – cut and dry – tied)
Pest removal services
We all know them – unwelcome guests!
Rodents, insects, birds and pests. We know them better.
We know how to trap, and how to prevent proliferation of rodents and insects, we know how to dispose of any and all biological and chemical waste after removing pests in an environment-friendly manner and correctly.
Your facility will be inaccessible to insects, rodents and other pests!
rodent control (preventative exterminating, monitoring migration and the presence of individual species of rodents, preparing a plan and optimizing trap placement, removing dead animals, following regulations and standards, analyzing and evaluating the history of contamination)
disinfestation (monitoring and taking action against insects – traps, preventative spraying against insects, identifying ways to prevent entry, analyzing and evaluating the history of contamination)
additional services (installing barriers against pigeons, exterminating points, barrier spraying)