A friendly, nice and professional receptionist is half of what makes a good first impression on your guests.
We are well aware of it!
Our receptionists’ job description not only includes flawless execution of operational tasks, but first of all, they must create a good impression and pleasant environment, as well as exude your company’s sophistication and professionalism.
Our receptionists will ensure a great start and flawless first impression – and you will make a successful deal!
- entry reception services (handling incoming guests, escorting visitors, processing paperwork, entry card issue, accepting deliveries, etc.)
- information services (ordering air tickets, taxis, messenger service, arranging hotels, booking meeting rooms and dealing with requests of clients and visitors to the building, communication in required languages)
Postal services, administration, forwarding and sending messages, parcels, letters and packages is one of the oldest crafts in the world and an essential part of business.
We are not be able to guarantee that all the messages you get and send within your mail cycle will always be pleasant, but we will make sure that they are administered quickly and efficiently!
With our services, you only have to deal with the company mailing when dealing with the contents of shipments.
Your mailroom will work efficiently and securely so that you do not even need to think about it.
All that helps your business – this is the core of our business!
- daily mail circulation (receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mail, franking letters, recharging Czech postage credit for franking machines and their related administration)
- ensuring the operation of the registry, parcel and letter forwarding office (operation of registries of companies with a large volume of outgoing mail, such as the banking sector and financial institutions)
- providing internal mail and messenger services (delivering mail between individual branches or to client’s business units)
Meeting room management
The success of negotiations affects your business’s prosperity and a thriving client is vitally important to us – we are providers of support services. We care about your success!
Excellent service, professional representation by our assistants and a willingness to be helpful in providing refreshments, information technology and required administration is always an "extra bonus" at business meetings.
Our assistants will help create a positive and professional atmosphere in your meeting rooms and offices and make sure that even when facing a challenging and tough negotiation, both you and your client will see a smiling face.
- professional service in meeting rooms (preparation of drinks and snacks, distribution of ordered refreshments, collecting and washing dishes)
- operation of reservation systems for meeting room administration (reservations, registering guests, ordering conference materials)
- management and security equipment (audio-video, data projectors, whiteboards, flipcharts, etc.)
- inventory management (ordering supplies for kitchenettes, monitoring food and drink consumption)
Archive and filing service
Archive management and corporate archiving of the registry is not just an activity smelling of dust and old paper.
Your archives and corporate registry are your history!
Every company must maintain a proper history of its files, in compliance with statutory requirements, objectives and company strategy.
Our records and archive service always find every important document in time and properly in its place. We provide efficient storage of your documents and maintain perfect records.
Our administration of your history will work for you!
- running a business registry operation (registry administration, storage of archived units, electronic records management, retention of period records, document shredding)
Your fleet should always be ready to get your employees to where they need to be for business opportunities.
Your cars under our management will never be late due to unpreparedness; they will always reliably bring you to your customers.
Your cars under our management will never be a source of embarrassment due to a neglected appearance or foreseeable failure.
We will take care of your fleet so that nothing stops you on the road to success.
- monitoring deadlines and the coordination of warranty, service and technical inspections
- washing and interior cleaning
- minor maintenance (inspection and filling of operational fluids)
- tires and tire storage
- provision of highway permits
- preparation of data for insurance claims
- matching fuel documents with a travel log
- distribution of documents to client cost centers
- data processing of deductions for private usage and accounting office transfers
- operation of a reservation system of temporarily leased vehicles for the customer beneficiaries
- evaluation of costs (use of cars operated by individual client departments)
Key and card management
Registration and issuance of keys and entry cards is not a difficult activity, but the consequences of poor record keeping can be fatal.
After all, this service is about access to your facility.
We never underestimate anything with our clients!
Your card and key management will be conducted carefully, responsibly and with an emphasis on long-term maintenance of the flows of visitors into your building.
No unauthorized person shall get to you!
- key management (key management system, supply and issue of keys, the administration of key hand-over, ordering new keys, master keys)
- card management (purchase orders and entry card issuance, securing entry permits, handing out cards under a protocol and their inventory upon return, monitoring of expired entry authorizations, the administration of fines for lost cards)
Asset management and inventory services
Are you familiar with the annual stress and operating mess and confusion created when taking physical inventory of fixed assets?
We know it better and also know the cure!
Inventory taking with the highest efficiency and lowest staffing and financial requirements – this is our specialty.
Our administrative teams, experienced sub-inventory-taking committees and operating coordinators will take inventory of your property from scratch, very swiftly and without undue delay, in the shortest possible amount of time.
Our goal is to not disrupt your business activities and deliver officially flawless outputs to you. Inventory taking with OKIN FACILITY will not impede your business activities and provide everything you need for trouble-free operation.
- Asset management (property financial reporting, processing reports on moving, sales and depreciation of property, purchasing and purchase orders for new pieces of property, works of art database management, maintaining inventory labels, property identification labels)
- Asset inventory (inventory taking committee staffing, providing readers and software, execution of physical inventory taking, asset label reading, processing paper and electronic versions of inventory lists, creating inventory reports, documents on looking for missing property, matching surpluses with deficits)
Printing and copying services
We have skilled hands and we will happy to lend them to you to assist with the production, printing and distribution of your operational documentation. We will also take care of your printing machinery and its maintenance.
Do not stain your hands with toner, deal with jammed copy machines or old paper – we will do it for you!
- document management (printing and copying, laminating, binding, scanning and storing documents in electronic archives, manually shredding documents)
- managing printers and copying machines (toner and paper replacement, regular maintenance, purchase orders for materials, maintenance inspections and repairs of copy machines, selection and purchase of suitable machinery)
You do not need any extra practice with planning purchases, recording stored goods and monitoring your inventory level – you always need to have all the important information available with the assurance that there is neither missing material nor excess material.
Grow your business and let us take care of your materials!
- ensuring the circulation of the stored commodities (food supplies for meeting rooms, hygienic storage of materials, supplies, office supplies, spare parts, etc.)
- client warehouse operation (the client’s or OKIN’s warehouse management software system, the administration of receipts and dispatch of goods, physical material handling, material responsibility for client assets)